[Zope] URL referencing

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Thu Jan 25 08:08:36 EST 2007

<snip>
----- Original Message -----
From: Sinang, Danny
To: zope at zope.org
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:36 AM
Subject: [Zope] URL referencing

Hello,

I've got a script located in /wms/Ccp/Main/TeamLead/Scripts and it needs to
reference a workflow object in /wms/Ccp/Main/Workflows/Ccp/ .

Currently, we do this by issuing this line :

wf = context.Workflows.Ccp.ccp_agro_article

But everytime we run this, a username/password prompt comes up, and no
matter what we enter (even if we use a Manager account), nothing works.

I'm thinking maybe I should refer to the workflow object using a full-path
approach. Question is, how ? Do I say :

wf = wms.Ccp.Main.Workflows.Ccp.ccp_agro_article

I tried it and got a global name 'wms' is not defined message.
</snip>

You may need to set a proxy role on the script that is trying to access the
'ccp_agro_article'.  You could also try using Verbose Security to track down
your security issue.

Jonathan