[Zope] Session Timeout Troubles

Sale, Robin Robin.Sale at strus.com
Thu Jan 25 10:20:34 EST 2007

Andreas, thank you for replying.

Actually, the problem I have is the reverse - the sessions NEVER seem to
time out. I have a directive from up on high to make it so that 15
minutes of inactivity within any location on the site (All of which is
password protected under acl_users or acl_users(group aware) setup.) It
seems like no matter what I do to the session-timeout-minutes value in
zope.conf, as long as the user keeps their browser open, they can
continue to use the site even if they are idle for an hour or more... I
have the session-timeout-minutes set to 15 and have set the
session-resolution-seconds value to 20 seconds as well and restarted
Zope and yet it seems to not make a difference.

Thank you,
Robin

Robin Sale, Software Engineer
Specialized Technology Resources, Inc.