[Zope] Session Timeout Troubles

Sale, Robin Robin.Sale at strus.com
Thu Jan 25 15:29:51 EST 2007

Thank you for your reply.

I'm guessing that yes, Zope is using session cookies in this setup.
Unfortunately, the people who did the original configuration and setup
are no longer with my company, so I can't ask directly. How would I be
able to tell if it's set one way or another? I certainly see nothing
about cookie auth in the zope.conf file. (I'm hitting the Zope server
directly (not going through our Apache front-end) to make sure I'm only
dealing with a Zope issue.

Thanks Again,
Robin

Robin Sale, Software Engineer