[Zope] Problem w/ ZMySQLDA

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 09:59:17 EDT 2007

Forgive my ignorance, but not quite sure how to do that. Nonetheless...

1) There was no problem with any of this on the old server until the server crashed.

2) My backups were?taken from a time when the old server was was working fine.

3) This problem occurs with *all* my shopping carts, not just this one.

Consequently, I have a hard time believing this is a code error. There *must* be something more fundamental at play here.

I had some problems with the python-eggs, but I don't imagine that's it, since the connection works, I can query the database, etc.

TIA,

Tony