[Zope] IndexError

kamal hamzat hamzat at dnetsystems.net
Mon Jul 23 22:54:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am having IndexError in some of my folders when i tried to view the content of Zcatalog created in these folders, but to my surprise this is not happening in other folders with similar Zcatalog. I am also not experiencing the same problem with objects of the old Zcatalog that I have catalog before this error. In an attempt to correct this error, i had duplicated the old Zcatalog and renamed it. But once i catalog the objects and try to view it, it will show the IndexError again.

Traceback (innermost last):
  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
  b.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
  d.. Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 143, in __call__
  <DTMLMethod at /news/politics/test>
  Physical Path:/news/politics/test
  e.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
  f.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 676, in renderwob
  g.. Module AccessControl.ImplPython, line 191, in guarded_getitem
  h.. Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 67, in guarded_getitem
  i.. Module Products.ZCatalog.Lazy, line 162, in __getitem__
IndexError: 1

Kamal