[Zope] TOC ondelete event

jbusato at libero.it jbusato at libero.it
Sat Jul 28 07:15:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm setting up a Session data Manager with a Transient Object Container that call a python script session_delete(sdo,toc).

I want to show a message like ("your session was terminated due inactivity") so I tried to write this

#PYTHON SCRIPT (NOT EXTERNAL) session_delete(sdo,toc)
request = container.REQUEST
RESPONSE =  request.RESPONSE
RESPONSE.redirect(container.mywarningpage.absolute_url())

Launched manually it gives me no errors but when the session is terminated only "onadd" script make effects.

Are there not permitted operations in this case?
Could anyone explain me where I mistake or another way to do tha same thing? (AFAIK sdo parameter is the old session so I can't store any info in it)

Thank you so much

Jary Busato