[Zope] zope stopped working suddenly

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Jun 13 13:23:31 EDT 2007

> Greetings
> First , I am glad to join you at this list. I installed Zope on Fedora Core
> 6, and started to learn how to use it. for a few days i was able to access
> the management interface (ZMI) through http://127.0.0.1:8080 after starting
> zope through .../zopectl start. but as a sudden I found myself unable to
> enter to the ZMI anymore. The browser displays  an error as if zope is not
> started at all.
> I am a newbie in both Linux and Zope, so please can anyone pass me some
> tips
> on how to check what is causing the problem and how to solve it?
> I searched the internet for two weeks now, but there is no hint about the
> problem!!
Possibly your Zope doesn't start because of some errors.
Take a look at log/event.log to see if there are any errors at the
end of this file.

Also try to run: .../zopectl fg
This command starts zope but stays attached to the console and displays
startup errors etc.

If you find any errors post full traceback here.

--
Maciej Wisniowski