[Zope] A question on pool-size

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Jun 27 02:15:30 EDT 2007

> The thing that is bugging me is that it seems my configuration is not being
> taken into account. Is there an absolute limit for pool_size?

Go to lib/python/ZODB/DB.py file
There is a DB class with __init__ method.
Put some print statements here to display
pool_size and start zope with ./runzope or
./zopectl fg to see your prints.

You may also take a look at 'push' method
of _ConnectionPool in the same file. This is
the place where warning messages came from.
If you look closer then you'll see that there is no
absolute limit for pool_size. Only warnings are printed.

--
Maciej Wisniowski