[Zope] Zope products that allows people to Add Commentsto publications

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 12:44:11 EDT 2007

Shane Graber wrote:
> So in order to be running the latest code base the implementer should
> be doing a svn/trunk checkout of SquishDot?  It would be helpful to
> have this posted someplace on squishdot.org.

It sure would, that's why the article you refer to below suggests doing
just that ;-)

> Besides, this post
> really makes it sound like it is/will not be significantly maintained:
>
> http://www.squishdot.org/1177282074/index_html

It's your choice to read it like that ;-)

> A quick look at svn
> (http://squishdot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squishdot/) shows no
> activity for 11 months, which also lends itself to this inference.

Wow, it really *has* been 11 months...
I can assure you, I still care a *lot* abotu Squishdot and have several
sites (including a few customer ones!) that use it. So if something
breaks, I will fix it.

I just don't want to do a release with that awful dtml skin, but I don't
have time to replace it...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk