[Zope] ZMySQLDA Problem

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 07:26:10 EST 2007

# find / -name libmysqlclient_r.so.15
/usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient_r.so.15
# find / -name bdist.freebsd-6.2-RELEASE-i386
/usr/src/MySQL-python-1.2.2/build/bdist.freebsd-6.2-RELEASE-i386
# ls /usr/src/MySQL-python-1.2.2/build/bdist.freebsd-6.2-RELEASE-i386/
#

It would appear that indeed libmysqlclient_r.so.15 is in fact to be found in the /usr/local/lib/mysql dir. So that would appear to not be the issue. Next, you state that it might not be found in its environment, and tell me I should try adding it "using the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable". Okay, but could you be more specific? How exactly do I do that? Or, where is a resource to learn how to do it?
TIA,
Tony