[Zope] I don't understand why fail

Garito garito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:24:42 EST 2007

Sorry (I use Gmail and the default reply is pushed)

When I try to execute BorrarFuncionalidad this error is raised:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 323, in traverse
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 61, in __bobo_traverse__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 134, in __call__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 164, in Ejecutar
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 118, in __call__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 164, in Ejecutar
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
  Module None, line 2, in Borrar
   - <PythonScript at
/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Comandos/BorrarFuncionalidad used
for /sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Pagina/Borrar/BorrarCaso>
   - Line 2
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'manage_delObjects' in this context

And nothing is deleted. But the next I try is CrearFuncionalidad and the
object is created but this error appears on the error log:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 101, in index_html
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 134, in __call__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 164, in Ejecutar
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 134, in __call__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 164, in Ejecutar
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 134, in __call__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 164, in Ejecutar
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 118, in __call__
  Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 164, in Ejecutar
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
  Module None, line 4, in CrearFuncionalidad
   - <PythonScript at
/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Comandos/CrearFuncionalidad used
for /sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Pagina/Editar/SiNoHayErrores/SiNoHayCaso/CrearCaso>
   - Line 4
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'CrearYanged' in this context

But THE OBJECT IS CREATED!

Weird isn't it?

--
Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito