[Zope] accessing the user search using mxODBC adapter

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Mar 14 06:07:40 EDT 2007

> No, no error tracebacks at all. Simply that the search for a user
> returns no results. However the user can login fine.
AFAIR in PAS there are plugins that are responsible for listing users
but I have no idea how this works in PlonePAS and if this plugin is used by
'default users search form'. So far you didn't even
tell us if you use PlonePAS and if so what kind of authentication plugin.

I still think this is a Plone related problem/question :)

--
Maciej Wisniowski