[Zope] filesystem ZMySQL database connection

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Fri Mar 16 11:33:21 EDT 2007

Filesystem? Perhaps you mean Python product with files called .sql or
something?

I have a solution that works for me where I create a Z Psycopg DA inside
Zope that I note the object ID of.
Then I create a class in my Python product code that uses this zope
object to pass all SQL through. The code is quite hairy but not
impossible. The end result is that I get to code all SQL on the
filesystem but still use the features of Z SQL Methods.
Let me know if you're interested.

javi lopez wrote:
> hot to do a filesystem Z MySQL database connection?
> Thanks everyone

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com