[Zope] Addressbook Product

Frank-braucht-Hilfe frank.drews at ditf-denkendorf.de
Thu Mar 22 05:23:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

tahnk you for your answer Mihamina.

hmm, i've seen this product you proposed, but i looked somewhat to basic to
me and I am running cps and havent found anything about combining cps and
plone yet, so I had no easy test possibility.

LDAP sounds great, the more I look for an solution the more often I see the
word LDAP. My impression is, that the integration of zope and LDAP is not
quite easy (in order to have a nice addressbook) and many people want to
have it, but few already succeeded.
I found the LDAP Directory Manager (zope product) it sounds quite nice, but
hasent been updatend for years, though.

Any experiences and suggestions for a nice LDAP-solution?

Thx Frank