[Zope] context.user at ImplPython.py

Garito garito at sistes.net
Fri Mar 23 10:01:42 EDT 2007

Hi, Martijn!
I think I understand what you say but I have a problem:

I don't use any view or object to the render time. Is a method (__call__).
Then I can't return the view object at traversal time. How can I then avoid
this problem?

And If this is correct, why don't work the same with the creation method?

If you read the link I put, you could read I can create (with
CrearFuncionalidad) but not delete it (with BorrarFuncionalidad) that seems
to have the same security necessities

Weired think, isn't it?

Thank you so much for your help!

--