[Zope] context.user at ImplPython.py

Garito garito at sistes.net
Fri Mar 23 12:30:10 EDT 2007

Wow! Now I' more confused than before

I create WrapperStr class because the __bobo_traverse__ of my product has
problems to return a str

But when I try to use it it has an error (I don't remember what, sorry) that
dissapears when I create the wrapper's __bobo_traverse__. I copy the
behavior from my product's __bobo_traverse__ (I don't know so much what I'm
doing I confess)

Then my wrapper is an intuitive wrapper

Can you lighten about how need to construct a good wrapper?

Thanks!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito