[Zope] smart development & debugging

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sun Mar 25 12:30:07 EDT 2007

One 'kickstart' way to get started with something that will build out
a Zope environment in a repeatable way on UNIX (Linux/BSD/Mac/
probably Solaris) is available at http://www.plope.com/static/misc/
buildit_example-20070314-1.tgz.  It requires "buildit" at http://
www.agendaless.com/Members/chrism/software/buildit/ .  We use this to
allow individual developers to have dev instances on their own systems.

- C