[Zope] Cannot Import Base has_attr

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 09:00:20 EDT 2007

Hi;
I had this problem on another server I recently built...and it went away
all by itself! I'm now rebuilding my home server, and it's cropped up
again. Last time, Maciej Wisniowski suggested I go to a zopectl prompt
and type in "import Products.CMFPlone", but apparently that doesn't work
on Zope 2.7.8/Plone 2.1.4. Here is the traceback.

As per suggestions, I tried the Plone list once again. Nobody responded
within an entire week! Somebody responded on this list once before.
Since Zope is the foundation of Plone, do you mind that I post here
so that I can get an answer? I would really like to get an answer to this.
TIA,
Tony