[Zope] Some __bobo_traverse__ help

Garito garito at sistes.net
Tue Mar 27 21:20:03 EDT 2007

Forget it Dieter!
Finally what I do is do the normal traverse (with the bobo_traverse) and I
use another REQUEST variable (pathTraverse) to store the list expected at
traverse_subpath and return the last object founded

I pretty sure (I don't test it for now) I can reconstruct
TraversalRequestNameStack at __call__ level

Now I don't need the wrappers but the code goes fine

I didn't like so much the pathTraverse solution but works for me and that's
the real important think

Thanks and sorry!

--
Mis Cosas