[Zope] Modify contents of a page template through a python script

rieh25 robertoedwins at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:14:32 EDT 2007

The reason why I need this is because I'm working in an application that
controls various aspects of applications (menu's, security, forms, etc.),
and wanted to automatically generate zpt's too. But I do need to alter the
actual zpt's (that way they are customizable through variables, in regards
to aspects that are extraneous to the functionality of my application).