[Zope] integrating a zope app with plone security, search

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:30:24 EST 2007

 Does anyone know a good resource (link) that describes integrating a
zope application into plone? I have a zope application (dtml, scripts,
external methodss, etc.) that I want to   package for distribution
with plone 3.x. I also want to import the zexp under the plone folder
and have all the plone users have access to this application. However,
I don't want to turn this application into a plone app. At some sites,
it will run much faster without plone.

Thanks for the help. googling has been fruitless so far.
Tim