[Zope] running Zope/Plone on a Windows Virtual Machine?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:36:15 EST 2007

ok, so you could have two virtual machines say development and also staging
which sat alongside a live production 'non virtual' instance of Zope. This
would all sit on the one physical machine. The dev and staging instances
would be switched off and on as required. With enough RAM and CPU would this
be a realistic set-up for a service?

--
michael