[Zope] Frustrated with Python and Frameworks. Zope, Grok, , Django, CherryPy

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Nov 28 09:55:06 EST 2007

Hey,

On Nov 28, 2007 12:04 AM, Martijn Jacobs <martijn at fourdigits.nl> wrote:
[snip]
> So that's why I mention this quote : Martijn, I'm very curious
> about the status, plan or purpose of the new zope.org?

Quick answer: I direct (cc) you to Martin Aspeli, and Jodok Batlogg on
this. Quick summary: work is actively
progressing on making this a Plone site with a new skin and content
structure. Martin and Jodokk can tell you
more should you want to participate in the process.

You're right that zope.org is part of our problem. I think the other
part is active volunteers who want to maintain zope 2
(not just the code, for which we're okay, but also documentation). I
hope the new website effort will also help there.

Regards,

Martijn