[Zope] object Last Modified Date Time

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Oct 5 11:39:19 EDT 2007

--On 5. Oktober 2007 16:31:57 +0100 kamal hamzat <hamzat at dnetsystems.net>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I want to store the object Last Modified in ZCatalog so i created a
> FieldIndex with name bobobase_modified_time. When i checked the Zcatalog
> the space for bobbase_modified_time is empty.

What means "the space .. is empty"? Standard Zope objects are *not*
automatically indexed. Either you index them manually, programmtically or
you check for "CatalogAwareness" (your magic search term). No idea what
you're trying to build but you might choose CMF as a implementation form
(dealing with indexing automatically).

-aj