[Zope] Limit Zope only from Pound

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Mon Sep 10 04:38:04 EDT 2007

Andreas advice about using a firewall is probably the right advice.
Basically, since it's an internal IP it's not accessible from the
outside. What you do is that you only expose the Pound server to the
internet and then no one will ever be able to reach the zope directly
unless they're inside the network which is only going to be your
colleagues anyway.

Juan Javier Carrera Obrero wrote:
> Hello, I have installed pound and zope in different machines. Pound is a
> IP: 192.168.1.1 and Zope is in IP: 192.168.1.5:8080. Pound  balances to
> Zope, correctly.
>
> Although, I want than Zope does not visible from external, that is to
> say, Zope is only accessible from Pound (and not with
> http://192.168.1.5:8080 manually) . I have tried con "ip-address", but
> it does not run.
>
> Anybody do knows how do it ?
>
> Thanks !