[Zope] Two ZEO instances running on same server?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:33:24 EDT 2007

I've got one ZEO instance of Plone 2.5.0 and one ZEO instance of Plone
2.5.3running on one UNIX server. These were both installed using the
unified
installer for UNIX. I've modified the ZEO ports and also all the ZOPE ports
so that there a no conflicts between the two instances.

When I access the ZMI in both instances I am seeing Plone sites mirrored
between the two instances. Even though the data.fs file for both sit in
different areas ....opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/.... opt/Plone-2.5.3/zeocluster.

What I get is site names etc displayed which haven't been created in that
instance and vice versa. When clicking on the site, no actual data is
displayed and also skins aren't correct. It also looks like the /Products
directories are mirrored in ZOPE. However if I go into site set-up in Plone
and add/remove products the correct products are listed for each instance.

--
michael