[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Moving the Zope (2) collector to launchpad.

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Sep 26 23:11:01 EDT 2007

--On 20. September 2007 10:06:54 -0400 Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:

> I'm going to start the process of moving the Zope 2 collector today.  It
> will be impossible to submit issues using the existing collector.  We'll
> announce the availability of the launchpad-based collector soon.

We are now through with the migration. The migrated Zope 2 collector is
now available on Launchpad:

   <https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/>

The old Zope 2 collector is no longer available. Because  the bug trackers
on Launchpad are using a different numbering scheme, there is transparent
redirection in place that redirects  from

   http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/<old issue number>

to the location of the migrated issue on Launchpad.

Many thanks to Jim for working on the export on the zope.org side and the
friendly guys at Canonical - especially James Henstridge  - for working on
the migration.

Andreas