[Zope] Problems with my ZMI

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Sep 27 23:09:53 EDT 2007

You must provide the full tracebacks (see your error_log object within the
ZMI or messages on your console).

-aj

--On 27. September 2007 17:15:57 -0400 Ken Winter <ken at sunward.org> wrote:

> A year or so after installing this installation of Zope, I'm suddenly
> having trouble opening Python Scripts and Page Templates for editing in
> my ZMI. (Zope 2.9.6-final, python 2.4.3, win32.)  Specifically:
>

> 1.	When I click on the name of a script, I get this message:
>

> Site error
>
> This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
> were:
>
> Error Type
>
> IndexError
>
> Error Value
>
> string index out of range
>
> Request made at
>
> 2007/09/27 17:06:33.640 GMT-4
>

> 2.	When I click on the name of a Template, the template's Edit tab
> opens, but the field containing the template body is shrunk to its minimal
> size (3 rows high x a few characters wide).  An attempt to fix this by
> hitting (for example) the "Wider" button evokes:
>

> Site error
>
> This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
> were:
>
> Error Type
>
> ValueError
>
> Error Value
>
> invalid literal for int():
>
> Request made at
>
> 2007/09/27 17:11:33.375 GMT-4
>

> Restarting Zope doesn't help.
>

> Any fix for this?  (Preferably a fix that don't involve reinstalling Zope
> and everything else built upon it.)
>

> In the meantime, any workarounds that will enable me to edit my objects?
>

> ~ TIA
>
> ~ Ken

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK