[Zope] Upgrade to 2.7.2 results in all content unavailable

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Apr 11 01:46:51 EDT 2008

--On 10. April 2008 21:04:40 -0700 Wes Modes <wmodes at ucsc.edu> wrote:

> I upgraded to Zope 2.7.2 and all of my content can't be seen by Zope.
> Honestly I'm not sure what the previous version I was running was (nor am
> I sure how to find out).

If you upgrade then you should upgrade to the latest Zope version or at
least to the latest 2.7 version. What's the reason for picking just _some_
2.7 version? If you're application works then better stick with your
working solution. 2.7 is out-dated since a long. If you really want to
upgrade, then choose the latest 2.10 version.

-aj