[Zope] Re: [Plone-developers] the grand reunion

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Fri Apr 11 10:04:43 EDT 2008

hi yuri,

when setting up a zope/zeo task and everything was still a bit of a
challenge (at least to me) we tended to have everything in one big
instance that served some 20 low traffic sites.
since then setting up a site with all the tools it needs has become a
trivially easy and quick to execute task. we have converted nearly all
these sites to have their own instance.

I would not do it differently anymore ..

robert