[Zope] Re: Extensive Javascript GUI and security

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:33:45 EDT 2008

I updated the 'HowTo' to now include a TTW version of the same
product. This could be a useful way to compare TTW code with product
based code for anyone interested. That is if the security issues are
resolved.

http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/HowToCreateJavascriptGUI

The TTW zexp also doesn't require the installation of extjs but it is
for demo purposes only.