[Zope] Re: Extensive Javascript GUI and security

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:29:33 EDT 2008

Sorry, I am not a great writer. Let me list the points:

-The code demonstrates how to build a full GUI in javascript.
- It uses the extjs library.
- Building a GUI like this reduces the load on zope which makes zope scalable.
- You can also distribute your GUI code to be closer to your
customers. For example, you can host your zope in Norway but place
your GUI on web servers in Norway, Australia, Spain, Russia etc.

- I am having problem understanding how to set up the security when
using zope in this way.
- I wish someone would take a look at the code and help me figure out
the best security.

Thanks!,
Tim