[Zope] ++view++ and Zope 2.9

Garito garito at sistes.net
Fri Apr 25 12:50:40 EDT 2008

Please, stay in the list (if you use Gmail push reply all instead of reply.
The list manager likes to make things difficult!)

I'm asking to the list to try to make ZSM as compatible with older Zopes as
I can

If you or others wants to see better and more advanced ZSM I need to have
some feed back, opinions and this kind of information and help, a little
help

I publish it to grow it faster but no one ask to help and I don't have any
kind of feedback except for Tim Nash (thanks for your interest again, Tim)

For that I think ZSM is not interesting for anyone except me (in my opinion
is the better way to work with Yanged)

But I'm agree to publish more versions of ZSM if there are interest on it