[Zope] Asking recipe for caching objects

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:55:41 EDT 2008

Hi all.

I have a zope application which uses a db (postgreSQL) to store and
retrieve data. I would like to cache it.

It is ok for me to cache them on thread-base. Up to now I've used a
simple _v_ attribute, with a dictionary.

The approach works, but:

- the _v_ attribute is not transactional (and transactions could be
rerun due to conflicts),
- the dictionary can grows indefinitively.

Therefore, I'm looking to see if there is a ready solution for this problem.

Thanks you all in advance for your advice

Regards
Marco

--
Marco Bizzarri