[Zope] Mouting + Logging Errors after Zope Upgrade 2.7.4 --> 2.11.1

Wolfgang Lausenhammer wolfgang.lausenhammer at porsche.co.at
Mon Aug 4 03:56:11 EDT 2008

Thank you for your answer.

I just tried to lock the file manually and it works
But I recognized when zope reports those errors with locking, the reported
file can't be opened in the filesystem also, so it is really locked. It
seems that zope doesn't unlock it and so if zope tries to access it again
(thus locking it again) it can't because it is locked... (I never call the
locking-function manually)
Altough the error doesn't have any effect on the website I'm running...
Kinda strange..

-- Wolfgang