[Zope] Page Template help

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Aug 11 09:48:21 EDT 2008

Hi Philipp!
Thank you so much for your response but in this lines is were the engine
loads the possibilities but not were evaluate the current expression

I would like to evaluate some condition before to load the class who
resolves the expression (and witch is loaded in the code you point me)

More clear? Thanks!

2008/8/11 Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de>

> Garito wrote:
>
>> Could someone point me where the page template code decide if an
>> expression is a path expression or a string or python one, please?
>>
>> I'm studying the zope page template classes and I would like to understand
>> where this decision is taken
>>

> Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.createZopeEngine():
>
>    for pt in ZopePathExpr._default_type_names:
>        e.registerType(pt, ZopePathExpr)
>
> ZopePathExpr._default_type_names contains, among others, the name
> 'standard', which makes this expression type the default expression type.

Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito
Zope Smart Manager
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/670