[Zope] How to get nice traceback like from old versions?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Tue Feb 5 07:21:54 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Vagelpohl" <jens at dataflake.org>
> On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:53 , Andreas Jung wrote:
>> --On 5. Februar 2008 11:35:09 +0100 Jaroslav Lukesh  <lukesh at seznam.cz>
>> wrote:
>>> with Zope version 2.5.1 I was get nice error messages from source of
>>> page. With 2.9.4 I was get error messages in file log/events.log  which
>>> is
>>> better for security reasons, but these messages are not as exact as
>>> from
>>> old zope which give me point to failure like that:
>>
>> Why would Zope 2.9 won't give you the same traceback? or a similar  one?
>
> Use the error_log object in the ZODB. It contains the tracebacks for  all
> those exception types that are not in the (configurable) exclusion  list.
>
> jens

It is the same as the event.log plus whole request.

But with Zope 251 error log points me to exact code with problem:

(Object: REQUEST.set('Mailinf', Mailinf_VZ + email_delim + Mailinf_MZ +
email_delim +  Mailinf_GZ + email_delim +  Mailinf_Zadavatel + email_delim +
Mailinf_Kontakt + email_delim +  Mailinf))
    (Info: email_delim)
  File &lt;string&gt;, line 2, in f
NameError: (see above)

But 294 not:

<DTMLMethod at /www/sys_list-item_text used for /www/cz>
Physical Path:/www/cz/akcni
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render

KeyError: 'prehled'