[Zope] Happy Valentine's Day from Zwiki HQ

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Fri Feb 15 10:26:43 EST 2008

robert rottermann wrote:
> Simon Michael schrieb:
>> Hello Zopistas.. a happy Valentine's day to all!
>>
> as martin said (or hinted) before me, a new wiki solution needs to be
> seamlessly integratable into plone.
>
> I like zwiki very much and still use it often. but rarely in new projects.
> the userinterface is to different from plone.
>
> thanks for the incredible useful zwiki you provided us with.
>
> if you move towards something plonelike, I would be happy to help.

Still I'm not so much a friend of Plone. While having the hooks
in place, a lightweight wiki-core would really be great.

Perhaps split into document type/parser/editor, storage and
link calculation engine, search&catalog and security?

Then just some glue code to adapt to plain zope, CMF, Plone, Five...

I mean the biggest improvement would be skipping that DTML stuff ;))

Regards
Tino