[Zope] Re: 2.10 and ZClasses

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Tue Feb 26 13:44:04 EST 2008

I understand and appreciate your responses.

Finally got some things straightened out and after changing DA settings
to point to real database servers (instead of localhost), and commenting
things out that were calling unneeded parts, I am able to get our site
up (on some pages) with yesterdays news stored in the Data.fs.

I am able to view an actual news ZClass objects with our site header and
footer wrapped around it. Not bad. That shows they do work. Long way to
go but it's a start

But, on the page that does the catalog lookup of the day's news stories,
it is a blank page. No errors in the error_log.

But if I go to the ArchiveCatalog (our name for our Catalog) and click
on the Catalog tab in the ZMI, I get this error:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
   Module App.special_dtml, line 178, in _exec
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 584, in renderwb
   Module Products.ZCatalog.Lazy, line 144, in __getitem__
IndexError: list index out of range

All the other tabs work.

Allen