[Zope] Zope ZMI Templates

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:26:33 EST 2008

Tom,
  My modification of the css has nothing to do with security. It is to
simplify the UI for general users. And I use the zmi not because it is
easy but because it is proven.

If you have any specific examples of the management nightmare created
by using zmi as a cms I would very much appreciate hearing about them.
I think all websites are a management nightmare! (but it doesn't stop
facebook from becoming a platform, eh?)
:)

Thanks,
Tim