[Zope] Re: CMF security error in DCWorkflow that doesn't make sense

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Wed Jul 2 12:28:20 EDT 2008

Some progress.

I managed to get it work by de-selecting the "Manager" role on the
Proxy roles. Makes absolutely no sense.

Later today I had another similar problem/error and nothing I changed
on the Proxy roles mattered. I ended up replacing the Python Scipt
with an External Method and that worked.
This absolutely sucks. The DCWorkflow code is incredibly complicated
and obscure and I hope it burns in hell. Having said that, I don't
think I would do any better if I was to replicate what it can do :)