[Zope] Annoying when objectValues() doesn't work

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Thu Jul 3 11:01:53 EDT 2008

2008/7/3 Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com>:

> --On 3. Juli 2008 15:41:52 +0100 Peter Bengtsson <peter at fry-it.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm getting an AssertionError on this!!!
>> After having used objectValues() for so many many years without much
>> trouble my confidence in it just dropped.
>
> After years of Zope, you know that we need a full traceback :-)

The traceback will just say that the AssertionError happened. It
doesn't mention anything interesting.

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 225, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: ((<CMFSite instance at 9b924a0>,), {}, None)
  Module /home/peterbe/virtualenvzope/Gosh/zope278/Products/SeamusCore/Extensions/wf_script_despatcher.py,
line 41, in workflowscripts2methods
AssertionError

--
Peter Bengtsson,