[Zope] zope stops responding

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 3 12:27:25 EDT 2008

I was same problems with new IBM hardware 2 yrs ago and etc at past. Wait,
please, your HW will be good after 2..3 months - it needs "burning process".
It is known problem with very fresh silicon chips about diffusion of
non-homogenities - look at mfg date at "asphalt squares". But my english is
not as good to detailed explain whats happen.