[Zope] zope stops responding

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Thu Jul 3 12:49:45 EDT 2008

Hi, I does not agree with You, because my servers runs with 20..150 threads,
because lower number of threads makes for somebody infinity waiting and Zope
under load responding very slow (with external database access). After
increasing threads, response under load is more quickly and more paralel
users should access to the web.