[Zope] zexp import fails from linux to windows due to image filepaths

Richard Ettema richard at calibrationconnect.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 18:32:57 EDT 2008

Quoting Jaroslav Lukesh <lukesh at seznam.cz>:

> You need to export your website folder as ZEXP in XML format. Then you
> could edit this file at search/replace basis. But before this, try to
> re-import this ZEXP file, if it is able to import (not all zexp exports
> are able to reimport).
>
> Regards, JL.

Thanks for the reply JL, re-importing into the original server and
exporting in XML is not an option as I don't have the server anymore,
only a Windows machine.
If editing the existing ZEXP is not possible, is it possible to modify
the actual zope code temporarily, to ignore the mismatch of file paths
(or to modify the paths from linux to windows during the import
process)?
Thanks, Rich