[Zope] BaseRequest.traverse, skins and BrowserViews

Dylan Jay gmane at dylanjay.com
Wed Jun 11 04:34:14 EDT 2008

The current setup of traversal seems to give precedence to objects in a
skin, over a browserview... but only at the siteroot. Is this by design
or accident?

If by accident and not knowing the innards that well, is it possible to
have the opposite occur?

As in, I want to override search.pt from default Plone skins with my own
browserview version. Seemed a reasonable thing to want to do to me anyway.

Dylan.

just about anything Open Source.