[Zope] Re: I would like to join your LinkedIn Zope group

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:18:57 EDT 2008

On 6/18/2008 11:23 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:
> --On 18. Juni 2008 11:14:29 -0400 Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com>
>> Andreas Jung wrote:
>>> We don't maintain something like that.
>>
>> I don't know who the real group admin is, but there is a "Zope
>> Community" group on LinkedIn.  Chris' mail comes as a result of
>> requesting membership there and then clicking through to the "please
>> notify the manager" link:  the manager has set the e-mail to be this
>> list (which is wrong).
>
> I remember that someone did that nonsense :->

Wow. Sorry. I didn't notice that when I clicked on the link. I only did
so because my request had not been acted on. Whoever the mystery group
owner is did approve my request just now.

Hey, mystery Linked In Zope Community group owner who obviously
subscribes to this list, you may want to change that LinkedIn group
contact email address. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530