[Zope] Retrieve Zope data

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Jun 24 04:22:05 EDT 2008

--On 24. Juni 2008 13:43:30 +0530 Charith Paranaliyanage
<paranaliyanage at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone help me on this,
> I need to import objects and interfaces in Zope to another program. Say I
> have created some objects in Zope and then I need to retrieve them from
> other application running separately but within the same machine.
>
> How can I do this? Let me know if such applications and resources if
> available.

<http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZODB1>
<http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZODB2>

If you setup Zope using ZEO, you can access the running ZEO Server
using "zopctl run <yourscript.py>" (the top-level object of Zope
is exposed as 'app').

-aj