[Zope] Managing Zope objects in Subversion

Robert (Jamie) Munro jamie at textmatters.com
Mon Mar 3 11:54:40 EST 2008

Peter Sabaini wrote:
> On Sunday 02 March 2008 14:17:31 martin.gfeller at comit.ch wrote:
>> Dear all
>>
>> We use Zope for the  user interface part of our software product.
>> We currently export the whole folder hierarchy into a .zexp file and
>> maintain this file in Subversion.
>>
>> I'm looking for a way to manage a folder structure as individual
>> Zope objects in Subversion.
>
> If read-only access is enough, maybe this is for you:
>
> http://www.infrae.com/download/FileSystemSite

And to initially populate File System site with something you have
developed in the Zope DB, you need FSDump.

http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/FSDump

Although compatibility between the 2 is not perfect - not everything you
dump is usable in File System Site unmodified, they do make a good
combination.

Robert (Jamie) Munro