[Zope] Re: Index Problem - Index randomly breaks/changes

Ryan Smith rsmith985 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:33:17 EST 2008

Tried running your script, but I think I'm missing something (I
usually dont dive this far into the ZMI).  When I run it,
searchResults does not return anything.  I dont think the problem is
with searching though.  The problem is for some reason my indexes get
re-indexed (not sure when this usually happens).  When there is a
re-index though, sometimes the index is not properly indexed.  This
causes unexpected results to be returned when I do a search.

> 6. Run the script, then tell us what you see, versus what you expected
> to see, when you run the script. When I run it using a Keyword index
> and that query, I get the following, which is exactly what I expect::

Here is my output -
Querying value for access: baz

Querying value for access: ('baz',)

Querying value for access: ('bam', 'baz')

Querying value for access: ('bar', 'baz')

It does have the following values in my index though
('bam', 'baz')
/Plone/test/qux

('bar', 'baz')
/Plone/test/splift